6 things you can't miss at IRX this week.
Our handy guide
Internet Retailing Expo is the UK’s largest multi channel retail event and its happening this week 3rd & 4th of April. With over 300 exhibitors, 90 speakers and hours of great insight from experts in technology and retail, we thought we’d pick out what are sure to be highlights.
Dealing with Brexit
1.Richard Davies, Managing Director at Hattons: Dealing with Brexit. Brexit will have a profound impact on customer confidence and retail operations. Discover how you can best adjust to this new world and factor in Brexit into your growth strategy.
How to leverage delivery data to exceed customer expectations.
2. Rory O’ Connor, Founder and CEO of Scurri: How to leverage delivery data to exceed customer expectations. Set your business apart from your competitors and stay ahead of the game by using data and analytics to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Drinks at 5pm.
3. 5 o clock IRX drinks Toute Suite (near Hall 2). After a long day of absorbing knowledge and listening to speakers, this is the time to unwind. Networking is an essential part of attending a conference and this is a great chance to meet, greet and build strong connections.
Personalising the customer journey.
4. Tanja Hanna, Sales Manager, novomind AG: Personalising the customer journey to stay ahead of the curve. How to use technology and tools for successful omnichannel commerce.
5 considerations for migrating your online store.
5. Leigh Byrne, Head of Growth, Kooomo: 5 considerations for migrating your online store. How to future proof your business for international growth.
One to one expert clinics.
6. 2019 One to one expert clinics. Industry experts will be on hand to offer tailored advice in these free one-to-one sessions. An amazing opportunity to talk to an expert of your chosen field and seek advise about the challenges you face in your role of business. Reserve your space.
Scurri connects commerce and optimises your online ordering, shipping and delivery to be simple, effective and adaptable to your needs. Contact us.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to stay tuned to the latest trends in ecommerce.