Things change so quickly in 2020, it can be hard to keep track. That’s why we’ve put together the standout eCommerce statistics of 2020 to help give retailers a view of the current landscape.
- Amazon (estimated 362 million monthly visits)
- eBay (estimated 254.5 million monthly visits)
- Argos (estimated 41.9 million monthly visits)
- Screwfix (estimated 21.2 million monthly visits)
- Marks and Spencer (estimated 21 million monthly visits)
The top 4 factors that customers cited as being important to them in June 2020 were:
- Being kept informed of delivery 87%
- Free delivery 86%
- Coronavirus-specific delivery options 74%
- Specified delivery window 68%
Laura Roche Marketing Executive, Scurri
Laura Roche is a Marketing Executive at Scurri, managing social media and content marketing. Laura shares breaking news in the eCommerce space with our readers as well as sharing insights across the delivery and logistics landscape.